Service Club Community Organizations
We have a variety of events each year, ranging from guest speakers, holiday events, art competitions, and musical performances.
Our campaigns bring support for everyone in Campbell, from women’s shelters to the future leaders of America. Join us today!
We are here not for income, but for outcome
Our organization, known as the Country Woman’s Club of Campbell, had its beginning early in January, 1905. At that time, a small group of women interested in the improvement of their town and the development of themselves, met in one of their homes and formulated plans for a club.
Articles of Incorporation, dated January 19, 1905, were drawn up. Purposes of the organization were stated and remain to this day:
To increase kindly fellowship.
To encourage high thought and free speech upon all matters of general interest
To foster worthy talent in our midst
To aid community and educational projects such as a library and scholarships
- We have a variety of events each year, ranging from guest speakers, holiday events, art competitions, and music.
- Our campaigns bring support for everyone in Campbell, from women?s shelters to the future leaders of America
- We would love to have you join us in supporting the Campbell community! Learn More About Membership!
- Projects & Scholarships - Our Commitment to the Future
- You Can Help By Donating Your Time, Financial Support or Clothing & Household Items