Triharmony Acupunture, Inc.
Health & WellnessAcupunctureHealth Care
Our mission is to be a part your journey of achieving harmony, harmony in health and happiness.
TriHarmony Acupuncture's goal is to support our community by creating a healing bubble of cozy, safe, homey space where it benefits your health, spirit, and well-being.
Hobbie Cao, Licensed Acupuncturist
Hobbie Cao, owner and principal acupuncturist, is a caring individual who strives to provide high-quality acupuncture treatments with integrity. He discovered acupuncture while on tour in Iraq 2003, serving the country in the U.S. Army. Because healthcare was limited in the fields, he Google'd acupressure for self-therapy and felt in love with its effectiveness ever since.
Fast forward, when returning to civilian life, Hobbie advanced his studies of oriental medicines and acupuncture at the Five Branches University. Now, he is a California Acupuncture Board Licensed Acupuncturists (LAc) have had close to a decade of clinical experience.
Hobbie's health focus is pain therapy, stress-related symptoms, and digestive problems using the acupuncture Balance Method and whole food nutrition supplements from Standard Process. He also is an apprentice of world-renowned Oriental Medical Doctor Richard Tan and the Distal Needling Acupuncture method.
- Specialty: pain therapy Joint and chronic pain, sport and occupational injuries.
- Specialty: stress & wellness Stress relief and wellness care along with nutritional management.
- Chronic illnesses High blood pressure, blood sugar, or cholesterol and indigestion.
- What is acupuncture? - Learn More......
- Hear from our patients - Testimonials